søndag den 26. august 2012

Long time, no seen

Hey
It's a bit time since i last blogged, but it's because my life is pretty good and not that exiting.
I'm going to school and doing very well so far.
My love life is okay, I have meet this amazing guy, who is totaly cute and very handsome.
In my family theres nothing to complain about.
I have great friends, even though some of them are very far away.
I'm maybe going to Nickelback's conzert in the nearest future.

In the next weekend I'm going to a birthday and I'm exited to see if all of the girls from my class (including me) can get along for 2 whole days.

The weekend after that I'm going to be spending the weekend with the amazing boy, who's name I want write in here.

But i was just writing a little check up, to show you that I'm not dead.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar