fredag den 3. august 2012

About me

I have made my blog very anonymous, but I think you should know a little about me that I maybe don't tell that much people....

I really really don't like being a girly girl, if I have to choose friends I would definite choose boys instead of girls, cause' even though boys can get feelings for you (which doen't happen to me) it is just much easyer with boys then wich girls.

I love love love rock music, but I also admire classic music and I think it's fascinating and very beautiful.

I'm also a very nervous person I always pull myself down when I'm doing something and telling me that I'm not doing good or that everything is going to go wrong.
And for the most I tells myself when I am writting with someone (particular boys) that I'm not good enough and how the hell they want to writ whit me because I'm just a nobody.

The way I restore after a long day best is if I can sit in my room and just sing my lungs out to my favourit music.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar