torsdag den 6. september 2012

No fun

hey... no that feeling when you look at your phone after being away for a while and no one as texted you what so ever... and if someone has its your mother??
Well i know and its a pretty not funny feeling.
You feel alone and not appreciated, like the world couldn't give a shit, if you were there or not.

But its not that I feel sorry for myself, I'm obvisouly just not that person you want to text.
I'm that kind of person that people only get friends with, if they can use you for something, and then afterwards just throws you away, like you are some old shoes.
And with guys its just like I'm only interesting for 2-3 weeks and then they find some skinny bitch that are so much prettier then me, and then I'm not interesting enymore. And of course I dont want them to stick around if they want someone else, but it would be nice to find a guy who would keep me for a longer time, just for a change.

But for all you people who feels the same way, dont get depressed or think you are a bad person, course you are not, you are a wonderfull person and I'm sure someone loves you just the way you are, and if they are not in your life jet I'm pretty sure you will find that person/persons very soon!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar