tirsdag den 31. juli 2012

Me

You know the feeling that every guy turn and look at you, because you walks and talks with so much confidence that everyone adores you?
Well….. I don’t
And sometimes it is a nice thing not being attractive to any boy, and that you can just be yourself ‘cause no one really cares about you...
I’m that girl that no one turn their heads for, I’m the girl whom no one really gives a shit about and almost any guy would dump, ‘cause if any guy ever talks to me then it is because we are just friend our he wants help to something.
But I’m also that girl who some people are frighten of ‘cause I can be very overwhelming sometimes because I put on a faced that are a very outgoing, funny and loud and even pervert person.
Sometimes I can also be that girl who just says things that should come out of much older peoples mouths’.


But when I put one those facades I don’t think of it I’m in that mode and then that’s what I am.
And the only reason I do it is because I’m too afraid to show the real me, and if the real me sometimes pops out I undermine it by doing something goofy or I just walk away.
But when I am the real me I’m that shy girl who always does her homework, because if she doesn’t have her intelligence she has nothing, and that’s me, if don’t have my intelligence and my good grades I got nothing, but me fragileness and that isn’t something I show everybody.


My fragileness is the part of me that can sit a Friday night all by itself and just cry to music or listen to Disney because it needs a break from all the grown up things there are going on around it.
The part of me that can be torn to pieces by one single person and never fully get together again.
It’s the part of me that only a little group of people gets to see, and the part of me that have been torn to pieces so many times by people I really trusted, but even though they have torn that and my heart to pieces I would still do anything to keep those people in my life, ‘cause if I have showed you my fragileness, then it means that I really care about you, and that you always will be deep in my heart whatever you do.
If you feel the same I will just give you 4 simple words…YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar